Thursday, July 24, 2014

Staying Connected




Though I feel like I have walked away from so many contacts I have made here at Blogger, I am committed to staying connected and will use blogspot as a stepping stone to my new website and blog.
I am taking a break due to burn-out from working so hard on the new site. I hope you might check it out by clicking here. There you can see the story that goes with the photo above. It was a precious encounter and there are more photos if you click on the link. Best Wishes for now. 




4 comments:

Ms. said...

Lovely new site--I have added it to my blog list and read the deer story. Looking forward to more.

Earlene L. said...

Hi Carol.....what a sweet picture!!!!!!
TGIF
Earlene

NickMorgan said...

Hi Carol, It's funny, but just a few days ago I thought I hadn't heard from you for a while!! I suppose I should now be following your new blog instead of this one! I will make sure up update my list.

Keskeneräinen said...

I would like to keep following your beautiful blog, but the new site just downloads... ... and never opens. Yritän taas uudestaan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails